Customer Experience Representative x4
RDC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Computacenter PLC and is Europe's foremost processor of used mobility, desktop and enterprise electronics hardware. Receiving equipment from corporations and government, securely removing data and preparing equipment for reuse in line with the objectives of the circular economy, minimising wastage whilst maximising product life.
The business is based in the heart of Braintree's industrial area. Braintree Town centre and Freeport shopping Centre are just a short drive away with access to plenty of shops and restaurants. Our premises offer a large safe working environment, onsite parking 5 days a week and an onsite Cafe which serves a variety of meals for breakfast and Lunch.
We are looking for highly customer focussed individuals to join our Service Delivery team in Braintree. The team provide excellent service to our customers and ensuring all areas of the business are working together for our customer's needs. As our customers' first point of contact, you'll be the face of the business, helping guide the customer journey from order placement, to managing their processing, reporting and invoicing requirements.
An ideal candidate is someone who works well within a team and is passionate about what they do. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key; both with our customers and fellow team members. You'll be able to deal with customer requirements ranging from simple collections to complex reconciliation and analysis, so adaptability and focus are essential.
- Responsible for day to day management of customer requests
- Handling customer enquiries as they come in via email and phone
- Onboarding new customers in partnership with our Account Management team
- Providing customers with service status updates and reporting Manage routing and processing requirements for customer stock
- Producing customer invoicing upon completion of service requests
- Proactively identifying potential issues and problems
- Working with all parts of the business to resolve issues & improve service
- Providing a first-class customer experience
The Qualities we're looking for:
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- Great communication skills High level of attention to detail
- A strong customer focussed background
- Excellent organisational skills PC literate with strong Excel skills
- Responsive to customer issues and escalating as required
- Able to understand and share customer feedback and ideas with our Account Management and Sales teams, ensuring the voice of our customers is heard
- The ability to forge strong relationships with other departments
- Taking pride in providing great customer experience while being a part of the circular service economy
In return RDC offers a range of benefits such as; Competitive rate of pay, 28 days holiday including bank holiday's which increases with your length of service up to 5 years, Pension Scheme, Death in Service and Income Continuous Policy.