RDC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Computacenter PLC and is Europe's foremost processor of used mobility, desktop and enterprise electronical hardware. Receiving equipment from corporations and government we securely remove data and prepare equipment for reuse in line with the objectives of the circular economy while minimising wastage and maximising product life.
We are based in the heart of Braintree's industrial area. Braintree Town centre and Freeport shopping Centre is just a short drive away with access to plenty of shops and restaurants. The offices offer a large open planned working environment, onsite parking 5 days a week and an onsite Cafe which serves a variety of meals for breakfast and Lunch.
The newly created role of Account Manager is responsible for ensuring a gold level service is delivered to our clients. The role will manage both new and existing clients and will ensure a smooth onboarding transition.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with our client base
- Provide expert customer service and after sales support to all clients
- Become an additional support to the Customer Service Advisors and a point of acceleration
- Ensure that RDC delivers a consistent service to all clients
- Own the production of quotes, PO Processing, Reporting and Invoicing
- Scheduling and attending 1 to 2 business review meetings with clients per week, recording actions and ensuring timely resolutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with Relationship Management in a Customer Service environment Ability to resolve any conflict
- Previous experience of working at all levels of the business Strong Planning and organising skills
- To be a proactive self-starter with drive and passion for the brand
- Previous experience in the IT industry is preferred.
In return RDC offers a range of benefits such as; Competitive rate of pay, 28 days holiday including bank holiday's which increases with your length of service up to 5 years, Pension Scheme, Death in Service and Income Continuous Policy.