RDC is the World's foremost IT Disposal and IT recycling company and we need you!
We are a growing, financially stable and profitable business that has been at the forefront of the IT asset disposal industry for over 20 years. We work with some of the largest companies across the globe and we continue to search for new opportunities.
This is a completely new role within the Circular Services sales team, aimed at bringing through the next generation of solutions specialists, this role is the entry point to starting that journey.
The purpose is to work closely with the solutions specialists, learning from them by assisting them with their day to day activities, such as; creating proposals, presentations and pricing to help win new business, then within an agreed time frame you will be expected to evolve to apply the skills you learn to your own set of opportunities.
You will need to develop relationships with both internal & external customers and work with them to present solutions that provide the basic services our clients need whilst weaving in our suite of complimentary services where possible, ensuring we showcase the full array of services available. The role will require travel to client sites and other company locations to attend meetings when required.
This role reports into the head of services sales and is eligible for the company commission scheme.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS office packages such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Teams
- Flexible with the ability to manage peak workload and prioritise effort according to deadlines
- Proven ability to manage customer expectations
- Good understanding of RDC Services and Solutions offerings, logistics & processing activities
- Virtual Team working and collaboration skills
- In-built hunger and desire to develop professionally
- Personable & professional, able to represent the company in an ethical manner at all times
- Confident in presenting both internally and externally
- Thrives in a busy and sometimes stressful environment whilst maintaining an upbeat outlook to our clients and team members
- Self-motivated during quieter times, using those moments to build more relationships and hunt down the next opportunity
- Taking responsibility to manage opportunities and propositions calling on resources as required that meet customer timescale
Training will be provided on the internal sales process and where possible external training opportunities will be provided.