Have a love for computers? Would love to work flexibly? Looking to start a new career in IT.
RDC are based in the heart of Braintree's industrial area. Braintree Town centre and Freeport shopping Centre is just a short drive away with access to plenty of shops and restaurants. The warehouse offers a large safe working environment, onsite parking 5 days a week and an onsite Cafe which serves a variety of meals for breakfast and Lunch.
The company works with some of the largest companies across the UK and due to a large influx of work we are looking to expand our team. With this role there is an opportunity to choose from a variety of working patters including 4 day working weeks and rotating shifts.
This role is based in our operation department and is responsible for processing daily deliveries. You will be full trained to process the IT equipment which will play a major role in the life cycle of the business. Duties will include,
- Grading equipment for resale
- Destruction of client data on all equipment via Blanco and USB functions.
- Destroying hard drives when required
- Upgrading and cleaning equipment to meet our client's specification
- Complying to our IT waste process and ensure all equipment is correctly recycled Knowledge
Skills & Experience
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate:
- Strong work ethic
- Able to communicate both verbally and written
- General understanding of IT equipment
In return RDC offers a range of benefits such as; Competitive rate of pay, 28 days holiday including bank holiday's which increases with your length of service up to 5 years, Pension Scheme, Death in Service and Income Continuous Policy.