RDC are based in the heart of Braintree's industrial area. Braintree Town centre and Freeport shopping Centre is just a short drive away with access to plenty of shops and restaurants.
The warehouse offers a large safe working environment, onsite parking 5 days a week and an onsite Cafe which serves a variety of meals for breakfast and Lunch.
The company works with some of the largest companies across the UK and due to a large influx of work we are looking to expand our team. With this role there is an opportunity to choose from a variety of working patters including 4 day working weeks and rotating shifts.
This role is based in our operation department and will be working within our warehouse section. The warehouse plays a key part in keeping the business turning.
Duties will include,
- Receive and assist in offloading or loading vehicles
- Count, re-palletise, box up, book in all incoming deliveries
- Pick, stack and pack outgoing deliveries
- Accurate and efficient stock managementÂ
- Identification, handling and streaming of IT Waste as well as other Recycling activities Knowledge,
Skills & Experience
- We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate:
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Able to communicate both verbally and written
- General understanding of IT equipment
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not essential
In return RDC offers a range of benefits such as; Competitive rate of pay, 28 days holiday including bank holiday's which increases with your length of service up to 5 years, Pension Scheme, Death in Service and Income Continuous Policy.