RDC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Computacenter PLC and is Europe's foremost processor of used mobility, desktop and enterprise electronical hardware. Receiving equipment from corporations and government we securely remove data and prepare equipment for reuse in line with the objectives of the circular economy while minimising wastage and maximising product life.
We are based in the heart of Braintree's industrial area. Braintree Town centre and Freeport shopping Centre is just a short drive away with access to plenty of shops and restaurants. The offices offer a large open planned working environment, onsite parking 5 days a week and an onsite CafÃ© which serves a variety of meals for breakfast and Lunch.
Reporting to the Remarketing Manager, you will work closely with the wider team, supporting them with all aspects of the sales process. This is a fast-paced role which involves multi-tasking and taking prompt actions in order to maintain a high standard of customer service. Some of the duties include:
- Handling customer claims through the returns process.
- Vendor/Customer account creation & maintenance
- Purchase order creation, invoice management & transport booking
- Liaison with Operations, Finance, Transport, etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The right candidate will possess excellent written and verbal skills and attention to detail
- You will be proficient with MS office packages such as Word, Excel, Teams & have a working knowledge of marketing software
- Some of our clients operate across different time zones, you will need to be flexible and have the ability to build effective relationships at all levels while managing your own workload and the client's expectations
On the job training will be provided where required
In return RDC offers a range of benefits such as Competitive rate of pay, 28 days holiday including bank holiday which increases with your length of service up to 5 years, pension scheme, death in service and Income continuance policy.