We are the world's foremost IT asset disposition company, and the market leader in our industry for 30 years. We are proud to name many of the world's largest and most prestigious companies and organisations among our long-term customer base. As part of the Computacenter group, we continue to expand our Circular Services brand and global capabilities to Computacenter's customer and partner community.
Depot Team Leader
Travel to a variety of customers sites within your region to collect a wide range of redundant IT equipment including Notebooks, Systems, Printers, TFT's, Servers, Networking, Mobile devices and more. Capture device serial number and customers asset number to facilitate traceability of the device through our process. Ensure the safe and secure transportation of assets to our processing facility. Ensure correct processes are followed to maintain integrity and security of work carried out.
This role requires a strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and a commitment to environmental responsibility.
In some instances out of hrs or long distance collections will be required, these may necessitate late or early starts or nights away to complete.
You will be self-motivated and can work under pressure individually and as part of a team to achieve daily targets.
- Visits customer premises to collect redundant IT equipment.
- Works with other members of the team to ensure depot targets are achieved.
- Provide excellent customer service during collection visits.
- Address customer inquiries and concerns professionally.
- Complete collection documentation.
- Ensures all asset and serial data is captured on site to enable accurate traceability of items.
- Communicates with Scheduling team to escalate issues or variations occurring on site.
- Safely load and secure IT equipment in the collection van to prevent damage during transportation.
- Is flexible in approach to scheduled routes, core working hrs and willing to adopt last minute change.
- Is willing to work away from home on occasion.
- Conduct routine inspections of the collection van and report any maintenance needs.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of the collection vehicle.
- Complies and adheres to Company Policies & Procedures (HR, Health & Safety, ISO Certifications, Other Industry Accreditations)
- Maintain site security and adhere to security policy & procedure.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices.
- Complete any other reasonable instruction from management.
- Achieves individual targets as set by line manager.
- Adhere to Company policies and client collection requirements.
- Achieves high levels of accuracy in on-site scanning.
- Escalates variations to Scheduling in a timely manner.
- Be presentable, well groomed and wearing correct uniform while at work.
- Achieve high levels of timekeeping and attendance.
- Keep Work vehicle clean and tidy while contributing to cleanliness and organisation of the department.
- Participates in and successfully completes any company provided training.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Previous experience in a similar driving or logistics role preferred.
- Familiarity with handling and transporting IT equipment is advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy equipment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in documentation.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the Collections Agent and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with it.