At the Hub of our Operations
350,000 square feet of office, warehouse, processing and recycling area
RDC’s UK headquarters is located in Braintree, Essex. Enclosed over a 22 acre site the buildings provide 350,000 square feet (35,000m²) of office, warehouse, processing and recycling area, believed to be the largest facility of its type in the World.
The Tekhnicon is situated in Springwood Drive within the Springwood Industrial Area, about 1 mile west of Braintree Town Centre and 1 mile north of the A120 providing main road access to Stansted Airport (12 miles) and the M11 motorway (15 miles).
The location provides easy access to and from Essex and Kent ports as well as transport throughout the UK.
As a landmark distribution building the Tekhnicon is fronted by an imposing two storey office building and large warehousing complex to the rear. Numerous loading doors provide excellent loading and three segregated parking areas for visitor and staff parking and delivery or collection transport.
With electronic access control and monitored internal and external closed-circuit television (CCTV) the facility provides a secure environment to handle sensitive data and high value IT equipment.
Due to its location and size our facility enables us to deliver unmatched benefits to our customers:
- Ideally located close to London, national road links and ports
- Secure site with high level perimeter fencing with commercial transport entry & exit gates
- External and internal site CCTV monitoring and access control system
- Unrivalled capacity to process large volumes of IT equipment
- Approved facility to process sensitive data